Sunday 23 December 2012

Glare Shield...


Its been a while since I have updated this… due to the fact that the cockpit’s progress is almost near completion.

Having acquired a correct compass and cockpit clock, the glare shield needed to be sorted, having searched high and low for a genuine glare shield; fabrication was the next best thing until we can source a genuine part.












Funny foam and 0.5 sheet metal were glued together, and with a bit of jiggery pokery, hey presto

Not bad for a first attempt if I say so myself. (Comments gladly received J)

So for now I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, till then all the very best…………..

2 comments:

  1. great looking project, after christmas can i please arrange a visit?

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will, thank you for your comments.
    Yes, if you send me a PM i will give you my mobile phone number and sort something out.

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete